Pages

Moved!

I've moved!
Please visit my new blog at
http://www.leafbear.com/blog


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2.5"*3.5", acrylics, 1.5 hours.

Wanted to paint one of those "streetlight paintings" photos, but it didn't turn out right at all. Don't know how to paint lights. I just kept painting over and over and finally settle with this. Not happy about it, maybe I'll paint it over again later, but that's it for today.

Haven't decided how to title this yet. One thing I like about 'abstract painting' is that you get very interesting opinions when you ask your friends to title it, or to describe what they see. :)

"a figure, with a beard...... like someone in ancient greece or rome, holding out a scroll to someone.... like a message."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty painting.. I like the colours!! :)

- erik