Pages

Moved!

I've moved!
Please visit my new blog at
http://www.leafbear.com/blog


Sunday, April 29, 2007

100 pandas

brush pen on rice paper



At first, I was just gonna practice drawing more pandas by following the instructions on the chinese-tools site... then I came across this post on Stefan G. Bucher's DAILY MONSTER site and thought that maybe I can fill the page with 100 pandas too! So this is what I got after 5 days! This is the first piece of work that took me so long :P feeling somewhat accomplished though.

The "100 pandas" tee is available here! check it out!

7 comments:

Victoria Koldewyn said...

awwwww yeah! real nice. That IS an accomplishment. It's a panda pile!

Kerstin Klein said...

lol. great!

caseytoussaint said...

this was worth the time you put into it - it's a great piece!

why said...

thanks :) it was quite fun to draw the pandas.. hehe

Anonymous said...

How fun! They are so cute and the expressions are perfect.

why said...

thanks for the comment Martha!! :D

Anonymous said...

Panda is the pride of China. I am happy to see that you like the panda so much. If you want to learn more about China, I suggest you learn more about learning Chinese and mandarin, and learn more about Chinese history and culture and make more Chinese friends.